Hey, we all know why Kindle rocks…
1. It’s freakin’ huge — millions of buyers go there every day to buy books.
2. It’s easier than normal business models — you don’t need a website, and Kindle attracts buyers for you, so you can focus on creating books people want to buy.
3. There’s no risk or upfront costs — you only pay a fee when somebody buys your book. Sweet.
Problem is, how do you create the kind of ebooks people want to buy?
What if you’re not an expert?
What if you’re not a great writer, or can’t design books to save your life?
Or what if you just don’t have the time or energy to even think about creating and selling books on Kindle?
Here’s the solution!
Now you could spend $120, $300 or even $750 to hire a bunch of freelancers to do all this for you…
… or you could just give up, walk away, and let other people have all the fun.
In the past, I used to shy away from Kindle, for all the same reasons.
But not anymore.
Because now there’s a way to get in on the Kindle action, with an awesome new tool for 2018 that’s going to level the playing field, allowing anyone to create awesome eBooks for Kindle, in just seconds from now!
It’s called Sqribble and you gotta see it to believe it…
This is how anyone — and I mean anyone off the street — can just sit down, press a few buttons, and wham… out pops a beautiful book ready for Kindle, packed with useful content, designed to grab eyeballs and sell like crazy.
With this tool in your hands, you can:
– Dominate niches, even if you don’t know anything about the subject (it fills your book with content FOR YOU.)
– Crush the competition by out publishing them (the more books you create, the more visibility and chances of making a sale you have. This tool allows you to create dozens of books per HOUR!)
– Save bags of cash hiring freelancers (just click or tap your way to Kindle ebooks that people actually want to buy.)
– Save time and money on design tools (again, this thing takes care of everything, inside and out, so you don’t have to worry about it.)
I’ve seen eBook creators come and go in the past, but honestly, NOTHING comes close to the power of this thing!
If you’re curious about the kind of money you’re missing out on with Kindle, or if you’re already struggling to make a living with your Kindle books, then this tool is going to be the cash catalyst you need to really start raking in the dollar bills.
Check it out here, before the price jumps up:
PS. Interested in making $100 a day with Kindle ebooks?
Then you have to see this!